I feel like we've been celebrating Kate's birthday for a long time. We started last weekend with a party at our house. We had lots of family, friends, food, and drinks! Kate had been really sick with Roseola the two days before her party, but by Saturday she was ready to party!
Kate really enjoyed her first taste of cake!
Grandma was making Kate giggle too!
Kate's cousin Allison entertained the guests. Wow! She can sing!!!
On Tuesday, August 9th, John and I celebrated Kate's birthday at school with her teachers and classmates. We had cupcakes and sang happy birthday too.
Kate offered Daddy some of her cupcake too.
Miss Heather, Kate's teacher, posed for a picture. We just love Miss Heather. She is always so cheerful and happy. I'm so glad that Kate gets to spend time with her while we are at work.
On her actual birthday, August 10th, John and I took the day off work and spent it with her at home. We went to the park and played outside.
Kate loves to give kisses so she had to kiss her new baby.
I don't feel like we ever buy her any toys, but she obviously has plenty!
Here's a typical picture of John - always joking around.
Finally, we headed up to Chicago to celebrate her birthday and our 5 year anniversary with a mini-vacaction downtown. I'll add pictures for that trip in a separate post.
No comments:
Post a Comment