Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Alabama Beach Vacation

Earlier this month we took our first official family vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama. We had an absolutely wonderful time!! Kate was a great traveler and was so well behaved while we were there. We were a little unsure about taking her for such a long car ride and we were also worried the vacation would be more work than relaxation with her. However, she did great in the car and was so fun and easy while we were there. I've had a lot of friends recommend this area as a great vacation spot and they were right! I see why so many people return there again and again. The people are sooo nice and the beach was beautiful and not touristy at all. We'll definitely be going back. When our week was over, we were very sad to be going home - back to the daily grind of work and running a house.

Kate picked up visiting a few more states during our vacation too: Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida. We can't wait to take her on another trip!!

Here are some photos:















We rode a ferris wheel. Kate wasn't too sure of it.




 

Guacamole at LuLu's







Watching people fish on the pier

























Kate looking forward to some sushi











By the last day, she finally loved the pool!









1 comment:

  1. Your vacation looks amazing! I'm so glad Kate was an easy traveler! I bet you are already counting down the days until it's time for another vacation :o)

    ReplyDelete