Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally...

I created this blog over the Easter weekend and I'm FINALLY taking the time to post something!! I'm planning to use this blog as a way to share pictures and updates on John, Kate, and me with our friends and family here in central Illinois and around the world.

In an effort to just get something on here, I'm not taking the time to make it look too pretty. I'll try to get better as time goes on.

So, here is our life in pictures since January 2011. Let me warn you - I take lots of pictures!!


Kate loves her Daddy




Kate 5 Months




 Before her first taste of food




 Yummy bananas




and avocado




The Big February Snowstorm




Kate 6 Months






Kate, Mommy, and Mater




Kate, Daddy, and Lightning McQueen





 Kate Playing Around




 Where's Kate?




Katie Bug (as Papaw calls her)




Kate 7 Months




Happy St. Patrick's Day!













Kate's 1st March Madness




Kate & Grandpa on Easter




Kate was 8 Months on Easter




Kate with Meemaw & Papaw









 Kate with Papaw & Cousin Jason




 Easter Morning

















 The McCleary Gang




Kate getting a little tired of all the pictures!





 The Easter Bunny found Kate!!!




Watching John run the Champaign Half Marathon





 He finished!!








 Aunt Laurie, John, and Kate








 John & Brad



 Mother's Day Weekend Shopping Trip in Schaumburg




Kate's first night in a hotel

2 comments:

  1. Love that you created a blog! I can't get enough of the pictures of your cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome to blogging! So glad you are doing this to keep us updated on all that the Kecks are doing. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete