Below are some pictures of Kate on Saturday, May 14, 2011. I can't believe she is 9 months old already!!!
We continue to go to the doctor about once a week to check on Kate's ears. The last two weeks they have been good so we think she is just continuing to get some new teeth. We go back this coming Friday for her 9 month well check so her pediatrician will get to take another peek soon. Hopefully she can stay healthy for the next couple of months. If so, we might avoid getting tubes!!
Kate is perfecting her crawling and and pulls up on just about anything. In fact, she can now reach the top of our end tables and tries to climb up them like a ladder. I think she is going to be pretty fearless...wonderful. She just starting to take a few steps while holding our hands.
Today was the first time she actually sat still on my lap while I read a few books to her. Holly - I know you'll be happy to hear this!! She also has learned to give kisses when we ask for them and has even started to give them to us when we don't ask for them. She crawled over to John several times this afternoon to give him a kiss. It was so sweet.
It's so fun to watch her grow and learn. We are having a ball!















Go Kate!! Way to listen to Mommy read! :) Her pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete